Hours: Flexible with remote working
• To support the recruitment, training and ongoing
engagement of volunteers.
• To provide administrative support across the organisation.
• Make initial contact with prospective volunteers and to
respond promptly to telephone and e-mail enquiries
• Interview and select suitable volunteers; observing safe
recruitment practices at all times.
• Alongside colleagues, you will coordinate induction sessions
for new volunteers.
• Work with colleagues to identify and coordinate training
needs for volunteers, supporting the planning and delivery of
agreed training programmes as appropriate.
• Act in compliance with our policies and processes at all times,
ensuring our data is stored and managed in line with GDPR.
• Ad hoc support duties as and when required.
• Before you can start your role as a volunteer, you will be
required to undergo an enhanced DBS Check.
• The role will be primarily based at home with
• You will be required to attend venues, activities, programmes
& projects when necessary.
• Lunch & travel expenses reimbursed
Please fill in the form on the left, indicating when you can start. We aim to get back to everyone as quickly as possible.